GO BILLS!!!!!

Corp000085

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!!

I realize that this is the sabres board, but last year during the sabres run, we gave a lot of support over at TBD... Time to reciprocate the favor on our side here. GO BILLS!!!

I wrote over there that we'd win, losman would play well, and willis would run wild (181 yds, 2 rushing tds, 1 receiving td). We're going to make heads roll today!!!

by the way, don't forget to use the "OT" smiley for bills related posts!

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!!

I realize that this is the sabres board, but last year during the sabres run, we gave a lot of support over at TBD... Time to reciprocate the favor on our side here. GO BILLS!!!

I wrote over there that we'd win, losman would play well, and willis would run wild (181 yds, 2 rushing tds, 1 receiving td). We're going to make heads roll today!!!

by the way, don't forget to use the "OT" smiley for bills related posts!

I hope you are right. That's all I'll say :P

Go Bills!

Guys, this is a hockey board with fans of the Sabres from all over. I love the Sabres, but can't stand the Bills.

Will it be ok if I start a Go Rams thread in here? You see, Sabres fans are from a lot of places on the map. Let's keep it to hockey please.

One thing in common is we love the Sabres. Not everyone else here loves the Bills. Let's stick to puck talk.

Guys, this is a hockey board with fans of the Sabres from all over. I love the Sabres, but can't stand the Bills.

Will it be ok if I start a Go Rams thread in here? You see, Sabres fans are from a lot of places on the map. Let's keep it to hockey please.

One thing in common is we love the Sabres. Not everyone else here loves the Bills. Let's stick to puck talk.

OMG I love the Rams!!! :P :P

GO Rams!!!!!! :P

that's why i put bills int he title and used the OT icon.

with that said, go rams, i guess...

that's why i put bills int he title and used the OT icon.

with that said, go rams, i guess...

Is that what the "OT" icon is for? ;) Seriously though - not singling anyone out, but if you can see the "GO BILLS" in the thread title and don't want to talk football, then don't click on it. Its not like the board is littered with Bills threads like the "I hate the Slug" blitzkreig from a few weeks ago - so as long as it stays under control, then why not...

Archived