MCI had a cut cable...

SDS

Our host told us that MCI cut a cable yesterday and today, in an effort to fix it, cut their redundant cable. doh.gif

I do not know if the host succeeded in rerouting traffic through another carrier or if the cable was eventually repaired. Either way, we are back up...

Thank God! I had to go to SabresFans.com and listen in on some of their witty conversations re: Bucky Phillips, the new uniforms and an OHL team possibly moving to Tonawanda (not a bad idea to me, though.)

Our host told us that MCI cut a cable yesterday and today, in an effort to fix it, cut their redundant cable. doh.gif

I do not know if the host succeeded in rerouting traffic through another carrier or if the cable was eventually repaired. Either way, we are back up...

That figures. Just when we actually get some discussions going on this board, they shut the lights off. Could've happened anytime in the previous 24 hours and I don't think we'd have noticed the difference. <_<

That figures. Just when we actually get some discussions going on this board, they shut the lights off. Could've happened anytime in the previous 24 hours and I don't think we'd have noticed the difference. <_<

They also cut Regier's fax machine cable a few years back, didn't they?

Archived