Who would you rather have traded?

thesportsbuff

With or without Biron  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see traded?

• Max
    • Dumont
    • Briere

Fill the poll. Personally, being a huge Afinogenov fan, I'd prefer Dumont to be traded. Nothing against him, I just think Max & Danny contribute more than him. And I think it's a guarantee that at least one of the above will be traded, or whatever other scenarios would leave them off the team with no paycheck. :-p

I would have voted for Max instead of Dumont if they could have locked up JP to a contract around 2mil per year, but seeing that JP's award is nearly equal to Max's average salary, I voted to ship JP out.

Yeah given that Max is locked up long-term, he is the most attractive one to keep, quite frankly. I do think Briere is a better player but ... the contract status means a lot at this point.

I'd actually have preferred that both Dumont and Max go rather than see Briere leave.

After thinking about it this summer, I realized that I want Danny to continue to become a superstar and I want him to be the face of the franchise. I think it has something to do with his F-C heritage; it must evoke the warm fuzzies that Bert created during my formative years.

Archived