sabres.com is down

Corp000085

I could not open that season ticket page that was mentioned or the homepage. Also, the shootout and TMS podcasts, which comes from sabres.com are down too. Could this be a computer error, or has the site been taken down to upload a brand new website with new colors? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but something might be brewing.

I could not open that season ticket page that was mentioned or the homepage. Also, the shootout and TMS podcasts, which comes from sabres.com are down too. Could this be a computer error, or has the site been taken down to upload a brand new website with new colors? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but something might be brewing.

It could be that they had to reload the web site with the magic "suck juice" that keeps it so awful... :P

Seriously, though, has anyone else noticed that even the "insider" emails that they send at irregular intervals with so much unnecessary html have an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom that is actually inactive? I love the Sabres, but their web site.... blech.

Archived