GAME THREAD

Seannie34

Remember, it wasn't Broduer in net V. the Devils and they struggled. And the Devils are not anywhere near as good as the Senators. That said, if the Sabres work hard and play smart, they can be in any game. And with their speed they can pressure teams into making mistakes. It is just that their margin of error is smaller than most teams. If they miss empty nets or fail to finnish when they have good scoring chances they lose. If they are able to capitalize on their chances,and with their speed and IF THEY WORK HARD they get plenty of them, they should do well

Remember, Marty gave up 2 quick goals on the island as well, and that worked out ok.

That said, ouch. (These guys their playing aren't the islanders.)

this is long island though... 3-0 as im typing this.... this is ottawa... and were getting killed... what a great night to take off guys... thanks... best team in the leauge and on national television... wtf...

Fitzpatrick just might be the worst defenceman in the league, this is EMBARRASING!! Comming from Canada I don't see many games and when I found out this game was on tv tonight I was estatic, too bad the Sabres are sucking the big one on home ice!!

no kidding... finally the one game we get in canada... and then this... who the hell decided to take a night off against OTTAWA of all teams... OTTAWA... good thing it was a canadain at par game... those poor candain fans have to pay for this garbage... .

whether we score or not is irrelevant... we need to lay a beating on them if we do nothing else... varada was first now we go after the big line... thats what id do if i was ruff.

"a beating" means nothing.

The Sabres should keep their pride and play their game. This is a measure game. It gives them a point of reference for the next stretch of games. They have beeen playing some bad hockey over the past couple of weeks so maybe this will knock them back in stride.