Best way to say THANK YOU SABRES

Call down to the ticket office this summer and get some season tix..if you cant afford them..split them with someone...nothing would look better then to have 14K season ticket holders next year...going nuts at every game...hopefully keeping a lot of the LEAF fans out too....

Thanks Sabres for a hell of a run..you have renewed my passion for Pro Hockey and Pro sports....I have been watching and playing hockey for 25+ years and have NEVER seen a team with this much sack in my life...Here is to you Buffalo Sabres for on hell of a ride...Next year we get it done

Call down to the ticket office this summer and get some season tix..if you cant afford them..split them with someone...nothing would look better then to have 14K season ticket holders next year...going nuts at every game...hopefully keeping a lot of the LEAF fans out too....

Thanks Sabres for a hell of a run..you have renewed my passion for Pro Hockey and Pro sports....I have been watching and playing hockey for 25+ years and have NEVER seen a team with this much sack in my life...Here is to you Buffalo Sabres for on hell of a ride...Next year we get it done

I would if I lived closer. 350+ miles until January, and who knows how far after that. I will stick with my mini pack though. As an out of towner, you can't do much better than that. Unless someone wants to give me money for airfare for all 41 home games, then I will gladly be a season ticket holder.

I would if I lived closer. 350+ miles until January, and who knows how far after that. I will stick with my mini pack though. As an out of towner, you can't do much better than that. Unless someone wants to give me money for airfare for all 41 home games, then I will gladly be a season ticket holder.

Sounds like me, but my trip (right now) is 1200 miles...but if anyone is buying airfare, I'm up for 41 games... :D

Sounds like me, but my trip (right now) is 1200 miles...but if anyone is buying airfare, I'm up for 41 games... :D

I'm omly 1000 miles away. If the airfare fairy CAN'T spring for each of us for 41 games PLUS playoffs, I'd be willing to split a season ticket and hit up the airline fairy for a mere 20 regular season games!

For those season ticket holders that might know...

How much for 2 seats in 300 level II do season ticket holders pay? Is anything required for a down payment? How exactly does seat choice and payments work?

I'm seriously considering splitting season tickets next season with a couple friends, as opposed to dropping my money on going to 3-4 Bills games.

Also, would simply getting a 10 game mini-pack be a better deal? How much are those?

Season tickets aren't an option for me, but I plan on going to all 4 games here in Boston next year. I'll also get in a few games when I take a week off from work to go home for christmas. I'm also going to need a new jersey for next season, so add that to the list. I do what I can.

For those season ticket holders that might know...

How much for 2 seats in 300 level II do season ticket holders pay? Is anything required for a down payment? How exactly does seat choice and payments work?

I'm seriously considering splitting season tickets next season with a couple friends, as opposed to dropping my money on going to 3-4 Bills games.

Also, would simply getting a 10 game mini-pack be a better deal? How much are those?

300 Level II ST's are $21 each. So a full season (assuming 1 game in Ra-cha-cha, which isn't included) would be $1,680 for a pair.

You would probably need to put 10% down (but don't hold me to that). The balance is typically due in 2 payments around August.

For seat choice, the way it used to work is you'd choose which price tickets you wanted and then would get your choice of what remained available. I assume it still works that way.

Don't have mini-pack data, but I'm sure you could find it on the Sabres website.

I live 280 miles away in lovely Albany and I split my 100 level seats 6 ways. I get 7 games. Thats doable. If you live within a 3-4 hr ride, theres no reason u can't get at least a mini-pack for weekend games or something.

I want that arena packed next year and the coffers to be full for free agents.

Archived