Two Words

lewport71

How they didn't thump us is amazing.

I'm so proud of our team.

Great rule that over the glass rule. Anyone surprised that it was our team that got eliminated because of it?

Anyway, go oilers!! I hate Doug Weight!

How they didn't thump us is amazing.

I'm so proud of our team.

Great rule that over the glass rule. Anyone surprised that it was our team that got eliminated because of it?

Anyway, go oilers!! I hate Doug Weight!

Come on dude, complain about the Briere call on Brind'amour, but not about the delay of game rule, it wasn't a smart play, simple.

The Sabres hung tough like crazy, let's dwell on that instead, and laugh about how The Canes needed 7 games to finish off an AHL defense.

Agreed I now officially hate the canes and their fans was at a bar tonight watching and were trying to pick a fight in the bathroom at end of seconf period. Go Oilers in 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think Staal should have waited until after the handshake to put his Conference Champs hat on?

sigh.....no.... :( :( :(

i "knew" before the game started that it would be some call such as that that would do us in...or rather, i knew if we lost it would be something like that.

i am so depressed right now....

sigh.....no.... :( :( :(

i "knew" before the game started that it would be some call such as that that would do us in...or rather, i knew if we lost it would be something like that.

i am so depressed right now....

Yeah I am a totally depressed 35 year old grown man........... <_<

I don't like the Canes, but I have to say there were a lot of drunken trash talking Sabres fans at the game tonight. In the line to the men's room after the second period, a couple of them were talking about how Cam Ward had crapped his pants. It was gross and bush league.

I was sitting next to a guy and his girlfriend from Buffalo who were so drunk they were not watching the game half the time. Through the first two periods, while the entire game was played at the Sabres' end of the ice, he kept mocking them because the "couldn't make a pass" or escape their own blue line. After a while I went to stand in one of the tunnels to watch so I wouldn't have to be next to him and have beer spilled on me.

Most of the Sabres fans were not like that. But guys like him (and all teams have them) give fans a bad name.

I don't like the Canes, but I have to say there were a lot of drunken trash talking Sabres fans at the game tonight. In the line to the men's room after the second period, a couple of them were talking about how Cam Ward had crapped his pants. It was gross and bush league.

I was sitting next to a guy and his girlfriend from Buffalo who were so drunk they were not watching the game half the time. Through the first two periods, while the entire game was played at the Sabres' end of the ice, he kept mocking them because the "couldn't make a pass" or escape their own blue line. After a while I went to stand in one of the tunnels to watch so I wouldn't have to be next to him and have beer spilled on me.

Most of the Sabres fans were not like that. But guys like him (and all teams have them) give fans a bad name.

doesn't matter what town, sport, or event, there will always be fans like this...try going to a NASCAR event in Charlotte and rooting for Jeff Gordon and see how they act around you..

Being down here I always rooted for Carolina second. But I can't seem to pull for them now. I'm the biggeest Oiler fan now. I hope they sweep them. They don't deserve a cup. At least not now.

Hmm...

your first favorite team is Buffalo.

The Canes were your second favorite, but they're not now because you'll be rooting for Edmonton.

I am sure Oiler fans everywhere rejoice in having such a loyal contituent onboard their bandwagon.

The Goat

Hmm...

The Canes were your second favorite, but they're not now because you'll be rooting for Edmonton.

I am sure Oiler fans everywhere rejoice in having such a loyal contituent onboard their bandwagon.

The Goat

Who asked you...go watch Nascar.

The "Dork"

Hmm...

The Goat

Can't blame him. Edmonton is hockey royalty. Carolina is hockey's red-headed step child.

'Oh looky that, them Hurrikins just won that big jug. Looks like a big spitoon!" (Shudder)

The Cup in Carolina or Canada? No contest, bring it home Edmonton!

Hmm...

The Goat

I agree. I live in the Carolinas and followed the Hurricanes since the Greensboro days. No more. They have offically become my Boston Bruins of the 21st century. You can't sell out your average size arena for a game seven and gave us Clay Aiken. At least the Goo-Goo Dolls have talent.

Can't blame him. Edmonton is hockey royalty. Carolina is hockey's red-headed step child.

'Oh looky that, them Hurrikins just won that big jug. Looks like a big spitoon!" (Shudder)

The Cup in Carolina or Canada? No contest, bring it home Edmonton!

Jaddy,

Your sentiment changes like the weather - is it the lake effect?

Now the Cup's home is Edmonton and not Buffalo?

If you say so.

In the meantime I look forward to watching and rooting for my team to bring the grail to the great state of NC.

The Goat

Archived