I think I have an Ulcer now.....

DR HOLLIDAY

I'm so glad we won this one. I may have gotten physically ill losing this after outplaying Carolina and leading with 5 minutes to go. We pulled it off, and returned the favor with a PPG in OT. Intense game, and Miller played very well. I'm glad he came up with a big game, and I think he can do the same Thursday. It's all down to this. Thursday, we may very well be seeing the game that decides the Stanley Cup, guys.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I'm ready.

Here's my story....

Dad calls and says that they are going to overtime...I leave work right on time, and fly home...OT starts while I am in the car...1 min away from home, they powerplay starts. I park. I run up the stairs to the apartment. No lights on in the house. I run to my room, where the TV is. I try to turn the light on to find the remote...Bulb goes out...I frisk the bed with my hand, and find the remote. Flip to Channel 75, OLN. Literally 4 seconds later, Briere puts it in. I scream till my voice goes away...

What a great game, We have to win game 7

Flip to Channel 75, OLN. Literally 4 seconds later, Briere puts it in. I scream till my voice goes away...

Wow, I bet you're glad you just barely managed to see it. It was a nerve wracking game to watch, something told me the 1 goal lead would not hold up. Man I was sweating OT, cuz for sure Buffalo outhustled them tonite and if one snuck in on us well.... I was SO GLAD to see that goal cross the goal line. Now it's all even - a one game playoff. GO SABRES!

I had surgery this morning. Two wisdom teeth and a tooth in my chin (yes I said it) that never grew out because there was no room for the sucker. I can barely talk and all I heard around me when I was waking up was people talking about the Sabres and so badly wanting to join the conversation. It's the first time I watched a whole playoff game basically laying down and I still managed a scream and a run around the living room/kitchen when they scored. What a trooper. I still believe that this is our stanley cup.

Nowif you'll excuse me I have to go take my hydrocodone. Some crazy (potentially addictive) pain med Rush Limbaugh would love to get his hands on.

GOOD NITE SABRES NATION, SLEEP WELL.

I had surgery this morning. Two wisdom teeth and a tooth in my chin (yes I said it) that never grew out because there was no room for the sucker. I can barely talk and all I heard around me when I was waking up was people talking about the Sabres and so badly wanting to join the conversation. It's the first time I watched a whole playoff game basically laying down and I still managed a scream and a run around the living room/kitchen when they scored. What a trooper. I still believe that this is our stanley cup.

Nowif you'll excuse me I have to go take my hydrocodone. Some crazy (potentially addictive) pain med Rush Limbaugh would love to get his hands on.

GOOD NITE SABRES NATION, SLEEP WELL.

OMG! i just had my wisdom teeth pulled this morning too!!!!!! i can barely move my jaw and i was screeming too! i am of course on pain killers but only tylenol 3...

Holy cow I don't know how much more I can take............. :D

By the time the overtime started I could not stand to sit there. I went over to the piano (in our TV room) and started to play Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" meanwhile watching the TV as I played. At my best i can't play very well, but the farther I got into the song the more mistakes I was making. I couldn't make my fingers hit the right keys.

Do I have to play the piano during the game Thursday?

By the time the overtime started I could not stand to sit there. I went over to the piano (in our TV room) and started to play Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" meanwhile watching the TV as I played. At my best i can't play very well, but the farther I got into the song the more mistakes I was making. I couldn't make my fingers hit the right keys.

I went upstairs to my closet and put on my Sabre Jersey just after overtime started, I sweated my ass off until we won........I am glad it didn't go into double or triple OT......... :D

If game 7 goes to OT I don't know how I'll be able to handle it!! The suddeness of the painful quick stab if you lose, countered by the knowledge of the sweet taste of ecstasy if we score. I hate to say it but it would probably be a fitting way to close out this series.

It really has been a great one, like two heavyweights going toe to toe. Now it's tied going into round 15 and the tension really builds as we wait... in anticipation of a gloves-off battle royale!

Archived