If I were to go tonight...

BRH

It all depends on how long you wait. If you hang around until 7:40 or so, you can probably score a ticket at less than face value, but then again it's all about supply and demand and on a Friday night, you may have people paying a premium.

I think I have to go to this game.

Just wondering how much I should take out of my friendly neighborhood ATM in order to assure myself a shot at a seat in the 300s.

I don't know how much tickets are going be, but I usually pack a c-note for beer alone. On a related note, I'm going to miss tonights game because of my AA meeting. :D

Depends... Are you taking the wife and two kids ages 7 and 4? ;) ;) Carolina fans?

You were close. Our kids are 6 and 3. How the F did you know that?

To paraphrase Bobby Bacala, "This is a Sabres household." :D

And no, it's just me going!

I don't know how much tickets are going be, but I usually pack a c-note for beer alone. On a related note, I'm going to miss tonights game because of my AA meeting. :D

A man after my own heart!

Kinda amazing how one can even blow through that 100...

That is why I say just take out your limit... And wait if you want to save money... If you can't get a ticket then... Take your dough and get stinking drunk... You will have plenty of money to take a cab home and pick up your car on Sat. morning!

:D :D

You can always take the Carolina route:

Bitch about how much tickets cost to management. Profess love for your team but keep the money in the ATM. Make it seem as though the only thing keeping you from spending the money on your team is the management. Go to work next day in your 75K/year cubicle job. Watch as Hurricanes move back to Hartford.

You can always take the Carolina route:

Bitch about how much tickets cost to management. Profess love for your team but keep the money in the ATM. Make it seem as though the only thing keeping you from spending the money on your team is the management. Go to work next day in your 75K/year cubicle job. Watch as Hurricanes move back to Hartford.

and don't watch the game, even on TV!

Archived