Connolly just skating on his own...

LabattBlue

As much as I would like to get Timmay (or even Mair) back in the lineup - I would much rather get Teppo or Kalinin back. I just don't know how long the "D" can take the increased workload.

That said, if there is a time for us to try and get by with a couple "rookie" D-men (I know they aren't actually rookies, but...) its over the next two games at home, where Lindy can use the last change to keep Rory and Janik away from the Staal line.

the fact that he's skating, even if its alone, is a positive step towards coming back from the concussion... I just hope the sabres somehow find a way to win these two at home to possibly wrap the series up by sunday. It's a longshot, but that's the best bet to have these guys healthy for the finals, if that is our destiny.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little trickery by the Sabres. Bring Connolly in at the last moment. It's got to confuse Laviolette a little bit in the beginning.

I like bringing Novotny in. I really think he has played well for his limited chances. I think he may make the big club next year.

Wow, thinking of a Sabre draft pick a lot of us wrote off....how about Tallinder!! I think he has become a completely different player in the last year. He can really skate, and now he is smart enough to see the plays like a veteran.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little trickery by the Sabres. Bring Connolly in at the last moment. It's got to confuse Laviolette a little bit in the beginning.

I like bringing Novotny in. I really think he has played well for his limited chances. I think he may make the big club next year.

Wow, thinking of a Sabre draft pick a lot of us wrote off....how about Tallinder!! I think he has become a completely different player in the last year. He can really skate, and now he is smart enough to see the plays like a veteran.

I like Novotny also, as long as he remembers how to hit like he did before. Got to believe Ruff and the rest of the players have told him that's why he is there.

And yes, Tallinder is awesome

Archived