Can someone at the Buffalo News PLEASE.......

deluca67

take Larry Felser's computer away?

Are you kidding me with his "article" in todays Buffalo News?

The Sabres are are up One Game in the Con Finals and he's complaining/worried about the Refs?

It was funny to to read Bucky Gleasons article right above. Putiing to rest all Larry had written about.

I don't have a problem with him calling out the out-guard refs, who have been reluctant to continue calling the playoffs by the new, tougher rules, but I wish this column would have either appeared between series or after a) the season is over (the season in review coverage) or b) if/when the rotation of Stanley Cup Finals officials became public. I also think that trying to use the Schaefer hit to build his argument is a bit of a reach, since it was a (mostly) clean hit.

It wasn't a no-call situation, IMO (and apparently in the opinion of a lot of hockey fans, including many Sabres fans) it was a clean hit. I know htere was some debate, but after watchig it on replay (over and over and over...) you can see that Schaefer might have made contact with his forearm, but he didn't lead with the elbow.

Anyway, I liked Bucky Gleason's column better - I don't think the NHL's problem is one of conspiracy but rather one of poor leadership and incompetence.

take Larry Felser's computer away?

Are you kidding me with his "article" in todays Buffalo News?

The Sabres are are up One Game in the Con Finals and he's complaining/worried about the Refs?

It was funny to to read Bucky Gleasons article right above. Putiing to rest all Larry had written about.

I started reading that column and was thinking the same thing you did. The Connelly hit was very a clean hit and he wrote about it for half the page. Old Larry was right about Neil running around though.

My problem is the timing of that article. He's complaining about a couple of games from two weeks ago?? Has he been on vacation?? He also alludes to possibly seeing Koharski and Fraser yet in these final rounds. I have already heard a report from WGR that they are no longer in the mix! Didn't he do any research?

Archived