The last thing I want to see in game 5 is...

LabattBlue

Why even think about Ryan playing poorly? Maybe deep down you're a naysayer? :)

I have no worries about Ryan -- except that I worry about him wearing down from all the work.

I don't worry about Miller getting worn down, he's young, he isn't a aging veteran goalie who would get worn down quicker.

I think Ryan Miller has been excellent in the playoffs so far. He has kept us in every game and has been coming up big on a bunch of saves. (theres been the odd soft one, like goal 1 last night) There is no way he gets pulled for Biron unless he gets hurt again, he is still the best goalie Buffalo has. But the mentality around Buffalo is usually doom and gloom so after a loss its typically the goalie's fault and the backup needs to come in and play.

The last thing I want to see in Game 5 is a repeat of game 5, or the Senators regaining their begining of the season form

Why even think about Ryan playing poorly? Maybe deep down you're a naysayer? :)

I have no worries about Ryan -- except that I worry about him wearing down from all the work.

You're absolutely right....it's all about the power of positive thinking!!

GO SABRES!!! :)

that the Sabres lose AND Miller plays badly. If this happens, we will be subjected once again to the "PUT BIRON IN GOAL" threads. I wonder what happened to the Miller naysayers from the first round. <_<

I think I am one of those so-called "naysayers," and I'm happy that Miller is playing better and that the defense is playing better in front of him in comparison to games 3&4 of the Filly series. Apparently it did not take a goalie change to turn things around that time.

Archived