Muel Presser

Doohickie

13 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Wasn't signed long term and the writing was on the wall for a long time he might be traded. I mean someone that has term left and is still here. 

Problem is Adams has already decided they are they guys he doesn’t want to move. May not move anyone with a big contract, may have to settle for moving someone we can judge they saw as a POTENTIAL key piece because of trading for him, a Krebs type move. Would be Adams adjusting his strategy without betraying the core of it- I mean I just feel if anything the big contract players are the thing he has the MOST conviction about 

Casey trade the right idea a left shot D man is just brow furrowing 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Billznut said:

Lol Crosby is golfing because his GM decided to be a seller at the deadline over Crosby’s objections. And Crosby was the Pens best player the final six weeks. So not sure your point. 

How about Patrick Kane?

What about when perennial loser Ryan O'Reilly led his team to the cup?

Vegas in their first year made the Cup finals.

Ovechkin was a loser, until he wasn't.

To win the cup, you need:

-Talent

-Avoid Injuries

-Hot goalie

-A little puck luck

Every cup winner has some combination of the above. But because pretty much every team in the league has a veteran or two in the lineup, people are bound to claim their leadership played a role.

• dislike 1

22 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I wonder if 2024-2025 results in another season of him playing in ~50% of the games, will result in them putting him on the trade block?

Maybe he can be a part of the LTIR shenanigans every contender plays when the Sabres join that group.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1