A Letter from Terry Pegula and Adams

CallawaySabres

Just received and email talking about new video board and new roof. The one line that caught my eye was this quote..."we are determined to build a playoff team." HA, so much for a Stanley Cup contender. Even they know how far off they still are. Anyway, other items mentioned how disappointed they are in the season and blah, blah blah. They better put the logo on that roof...

21 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It's progress, paradoxically. If they mean it.

Lowering your goal is not progress.  His goal was to win Stanley Cups.   Plural.  It is our reason for existence.   He would just drill a well if he needed money to make it happen.  

And Gilbert Perreault is his hero, Christmas his favorite holiday, Oreo double stuffs are his favorite cookie although sometimes Chips Ahoy are too.   

1 hour ago, CallawaySabres said:

Just received and email talking about new video board and new roof. The one line that caught my eye was this quote..."we are determined to build a playoff team." HA, so much for a Stanley Cup contender. Even they know how far off they still are. Anyway, other items mentioned how disappointed they are in the season and blah, blah blah. They better put the logo on that roof...

What is the timeline on the video board?  

what about the lighting?   It’s like a funeral parlor in there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Lowering your goal is not progress.  His goal was to win Stanley Cups.   Plural.  It is our reason for existence.   He would just drill a well if he needed money to make it happen.  

And Gilbert Perreault is his hero, Christmas his favorite holiday, Oreo double stuffs are his favorite cookie although sometimes Chips Ahoy are too.   

I hear this as Larry David as Steinbrenner.

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

But the high falootin goal of screw the playoffs we're gonna build a dynasty was toxic. It brought us the tank and intermimable development.

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I hear this as Larry David as Steinbrenner.

But the high falootin goal of screw the playoffs we're gonna build a dynasty was toxic. It brought us the tank and intermimable development.

I was trying some Larry David Schtick.  I can see TP getting off the rails in the same way 

• SDS locked this topic