Rumor: Brady Tkachuk available

Buffalonill

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Peterka? Quinn?  

I don't have them as "prospects". They are kids but with our team they are already full time roster players. Peterka can clearly play at the NHL level and be effective. Quinn I'm not going to judge this year due to the long injury. He's not where Peterka is and I'm not as enamored by his play as some are but I'm going to wait to see what he brings next year (assuming he's healthy).

I was talking about Rosen, and Rousek, Kulich, pretty much everybody we called up over the year. 

17 hours ago, ska-T Chitown said:

I assumed he meant this year? But, ya know ... ***** and such is the saying.

16 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I don't have them as "prospects". They are kids but with our team they are already full time roster players. Peterka can clearly play at the NHL level and be effective. Quinn I'm not going to judge this year due to the long injury. He's not where Peterka is and I'm not as enamored by his play as some are but I'm going to wait to see what he brings next year (assuming he's healthy).

I was talking about Rosen, and Rousek, Kulich, pretty much everybody we called up over the year. 

Sorry.  It wasn’t clear. 

• Like (+1) 1