Sunday’s Schedule Conflict - Sabres preseason vs Bills Week 3 matchup

inkman

Does it mattter to you that the Bills and Sabres are playing at the same time Sunday?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Obviously, these are my two favorite team. How is the NHL this dumb?
    • Meh, it’s preseason hockey, who cares?
    • I don’t care about football
    • I don’t care about hockey 😎

So it’s the annual tradition of the NHL scheduling the Sabres at the same time the Bills are playing.  So, this would have been a PERFECT opportunity to double dip you sports fandom and catch two road games from your favorite teams but the NHL can’t seem to help itself when it comes to scheduling.  Why on Earth they picked 2pm for this game is far beyond anything I can comprehend.  

Edited by inkman
  • Agree 2

• inkman changed the title to Sunday’s Schedule Conflict - Sabres preseason vs Bills Week 3 matchup
18 minutes ago, Night Train said:

A DVR frees up your life.  

It's science !  

I ain’t concerned about me. I got 2 TVs in the mancave, possibly graduating to 3 soon.  I’m genuinely interested in why the NHL would do this to itself.  They are automatically killing the viewership for the Sabres Sunday.  Is it financially negligible because it’s preseason?  Attendance?  I’ll be impressed if it’s 50% capacity.  

They either don’t care or have no idea it’s even occurring.  I’m guessing on the latter as this league continues to blast itself in the foot in any type of promotional aspect. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.