How do you rate the top of each conference now that we are almost done with trades

mjd1001

Just like the title says.  How would you rank the top 4 teams in each conference...the ones most likely to get out of the conference in the playoffs?

East:  1.) Boston  2.) Tie Rangers and Devils, (I can't pick between them)  4.) Toronto     

Even though Carolina got hot since the beginning of the year, I think the other 4 are ahead of them. Tampa I just think this isn't their year and the Leafs do beat them this year.

West:  1.) Colorado  2.) Edmonton 3.) Winnipeg  4.) Kings.   

I do not have confidence at all in Dallas or Vegas.  If Dal or Veg gets manage to get out of the first round, I think they are gone quick in round 2.

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

How do you know we are almost done with trades? Seems to be an odd thing to say the day before the deadline. 

I don't know for sure, but I am confident  that the majority of trades involving NHL players has occured, and I would bet quite a bit that the trades involving the 'big names' have almost all been completed.  Seeing this is a message board with a lot of opinions are stated, and they aren't all parsed out as to what is fact at the moment vs what is opinion...I have no idea why you think its an odd thing to say? Don't get it.

Edited by mjd1001

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.