TIMMAY

Orange Seats

Did anyone catch the interviews with or closeups on Timmay? He's sportin' two black eyes from the hit he took before game 6. He's had "a look" of determination about him in these playoffs, but I think his recent highlight reel clutch goals and his "night of the living dead" look, make him the posterboy of this team and its playoff attitude. I never thought I'd say it, but Tim Connelly is my hero.

Did anyone catch the interviews with or closeups on Timmay? He's sportin' two black eyes from the hit he took before game 6. He's had "a look" of determination about him in these playoffs, but I think his recent highlight reel clutch goals and his "night of the living dead" look, make him the posterboy of this team and its playoff attitude. I never thought I'd say it, but Tim Connelly is my hero.

LOL, That Ottawa defenseman that fell down when Timmay deaked his jock strap off made me laugh. What a goal! :P :P

I have officially nicknamed him Tim "magic man" Connolly.

although I must admit "2006 Conn Smythe award winner" has a certain appeal.

btw, we have now beaten ottawa 4 of the last 6 times we played them.

Go Sabres.

Right after Roy and Connolly tied the game at 5 shorthanded, I turned to my buddies and said "There isn't another player on the Sabres that I would have rather have had the puck on his stick in that same situation!"

For one, I think most every guy on the team would have shot, and I'm not sure anyone else would have been patient enough to make that pass, AND make as nice of a pass as TIMMAY did.

Archived