RJ's Call of Game Winning Goal?

BayAreaSabresFan

The out-of-towners want to hear!

By the way, I made a total fool of myself in the Denver airport...TC's goal sent me running around the bar. Everyone else was watching some lame NBA game.

I found out that the Sabs won while boarding the plane. I'm glad the air marshall wasn't watching my reaction.

The out-of-towners want to hear!

By the way, I made a total fool of myself in the Denver airport...TC's goal sent me running around the bar. Everyone else was watching some lame NBA game.

I found out that the Sabs won while boarding the plane. I'm glad the air marshall wasn't watching my reaction.

here you go

Can anyone tell me why Rick Jeanarette is not in the Hockey Hall of Fame?

Currently there are 27 Media Honorees, that have been honored by the Hall. They are all winners of the Foster Hewitt Memorial Award, selected by the NHL Broadcaster's Association.

http://www.legendsofhockey.net/html/leg_broadcasters.htm

Ted Darling is in. Jeanarette needs to be as well. There is no one who has as unique of a style as Jeanarette or is as creative as he is.

Can anyone tell me why Rick Jeanarette is not in the Hockey Hall of Fame?

Currently there are 27 Media Honorees, that have been honored by the Hall. They are all winners of the Foster Hewitt Memorial Award, selected by the NHL Broadcaster's Association.

http://www.legendsofhockey.net/html/leg_broadcasters.htm

Ted Darling is in. Jeanarette needs to be as well. There is no one who has as unique of a style as Jeanarette or is as creative as he is.

I don't know the rules, but usually you'd have to be retired to get into a HOF. I'd imagine that he is a shoe-in once he hangs up the mike.

Mike Lange of the Pens is in the HOF and he's still working. Well, sort of. He's become another one of these guys who has inane running conversations with his sidekick for minutes on end. Actually, it's probably better than talking about the Pens.

Archived