Home Ice Advantage

PTS

If the Sabres make the Cup finals, they are now guarenteed home ice. However, once we beat those pesky Flyers tomorrow (hopefully), we won't see home ice advantage until the Finals!

I like Calgary or San Jose to win the West.

I know, I'm way ahead of myself but if we get there, I really like our chances to end our misery.

Not that this is really relevant to the topic, but since we're doing what ifs...

If we hold on to beat Philly and would have lost to Carolina in the regular season finale we'd have a strong chance of playing Carolina next round, a matchup that I'm sure most of us view as more desirable. Oh well.

If the Sabres make the Cup finals, they are now guarenteed home ice. However, once we beat those pesky Flyers tomorrow (hopefully), we won't see home ice advantage until the Finals!

I like Calgary or San Jose to win the West.

I know, I'm way ahead of myself but if we get there, I really like our chances to end our misery.

that's the spirit.

that's the spirit.

We need to see Miller stand on his head. I love our team but until I see Ryan victory form the jaws of defeat, I won't believe. If RM goes on a tear, look out Stanley Cup, HERE COMES THE BUFFALO SABRES.

Archived