Sabres Post Game Video Live Feed (Krebs, TNT & DG) - Hear the Media’s candid thoughts on the ROR trade at the 9 min mark.

GASabresIUFAN

Best piece of this video is the captured discussion by the media members after Thompson leaves the mic. Fascinating discussion on the ROR trade, Thompson and RK.  Thompson leaves the stage at the 9 min mark and then the media starts talking about the ROR trade etc… the discussion last for about 4 minutes.  DG starts answering questions at the 16 minute mark.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

• GASabresIUFAN changed the title to Sabres Post Game Video Live Feed (Krebs, TNT & DG) - Hear the Media’s candid thoughts on the ROR trade at the 9 min mark.

Still listening, but the biggest thing I take away (heavily paraphrased) is that ROR wanted out because he could see the Sabres were going in the wrong direction and the locker room sucked.  Also they mention that STL won the trade since they got their Cup, but now the trade is swinging the Sabres way with Thompson.

Hard to make out much about Krueger except that they all seemed to think he had no business coaching hockey.

Not sure which three reports are talking, but one is definitely Hamilton.

In todays perspective, retrospect..

They got their Stanely Cup (STL)

How screwed up they where (Buffalo)

It starting to go this way now...(Buffalo is on the rise)

Ryan wasn't wrong (for wanting out) 

Buffalo wins a Stanley Cap it evens out (Paul Hamilton's take)

NOBODY wants to talk about Saboka, Ralph Krueger does...(laughter) IMO best part.

There're  reasons why Ralph is not here, THERE"S A LOT OF REASONS! (second response..) I heard Eakin's name.

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Still listening, but the biggest thing I take away (heavily paraphrased) is that ROR wanted out because he could see the Sabres were going in the wrong direction and the locker room sucked.  Also they mention that STL won the trade since they got their Cup, but now the trade is swinging the Sabres way with Thompson.

Hard to make out much about Krueger except that they all seemed to think he had no business coaching hockey.

I wonder whose fault that was? His? Jack? RK? Jbot? All of the above.  What exactly did he do to make it better?  He and Hall are firmly on my most hated ex-Sabre list, right up there with Kozlov.

TNT vs ROR

ROR - 63 gp 15g 29a 44 pts; age 31 

TNT - 65 gp 30g 23a 53 pts; age 24

Jack vs Tuch & Krebs

Jack - 22 gp 9g 7a 16 pts

Tuch - 37 gp 9g 21a 30 pts

Krebs - 35 gp 7g 10a 17 pts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.