Rasmus Dahlin has evolved and is good

LGR4GM

49 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Shot attempts

No,  because all the minutes not with Joker haven't been with Dahlin

I get that, but does someone go through game tape and plot each shot on a touchscreen monitor for location?

…and those two red globs are the 10% without Dahlin.😂

Edited by SwampD

7 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I get that, but does someone go through game tape and plot each shot on a touchscreen monitor for location?

All shots taken in an NHL game are plotted for location and shot type, as well as I believe related circumstances, such as if it was on the rush, off a cross ice pass, a rebound shot, etc.

This was previously done manually, but I believe it’s all now being done via microchip technology.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

All shots taken in an NHL game are plotted for location and shot type, as well as I believe related circumstances, such as if it was on the rush, off a cross ice pass, a rebound shot, etc.

This was previously done manually, but I believe it’s all now being done via microchip technology.

Thank you EA Sports. I’m guessing they want as much data as possible to make their game better/more realistic.

17 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Red means more shots. 

They aren't measuring the 10% without Dahlin. It's with Joker and without him. 

9 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Red means more shots. 

They aren't measuring the 10% without Dahlin. It's with Joker and without him. 

It was a joke. If 90% of the time when Power is without Joker, he is with Dahlin, then that means that the other 10% is without either, thus the red globs.

• LGR4GM locked this topic