Jack Quinn, LBI and will miss 4-6 weeks

LGR4GM

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I’m trying to contain my enthusiasm but I haven’t been this geeked about a prospect since Mogilny defected.  Obviously, there was reason to be excited about Rasmus, Sam and Jack but the expectations were so high; those guys almost had no chance to live up to it.  The Quinn pick was scoffed at by the Rossi fanbois.  Seeing this kid surpass everyone’s expectation has been invigorating.  

What were some of the narratives on draft day? Terry overruled Kevyn? Kim overruled Kevyn? Kevyn is an idiot? How do you pick Josh Allen over Josh Rosen?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What were some of the narratives on draft day? Terry overruled Kevyn? Kim overruled Kevyn? Kevyn is an idiot? How do you pick Josh Allen over Josh Rosen?

Non of the above. 

The only real issue with taking Jack Quinn at #8 was the presence of Marco Rossi. Without that, Quinn and his production made sense so Adams bet on Quinn being a late bloomer. 

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Tom Cruise What GIF

What was confusing about my post? If you follow the line of conversation, or even just go to Ink’s post for a specific example, it’s being said Quinn has surpassed expectations - my contention is merely that Quinn hasn’t surpassed, met, nor fell short of expectations yet - at the NHL level he’s merely an unknown 

I wasn’t a Rossi “fanboi” but the tone is that Adams has been vindicated in his selection. 

To me it’s just “incomplete data” - hope that cleared up the cruisfusion 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.