Bitch to Center Ice

PromoTheRobot

Ironically, Center Ice is not supposed to be showing NY/NJ because that game is exclusive to OLN! Anyway, here were youcan let 'em have it!

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl2005/talk.jsp

PTR

that's exactly why i don't think it is the fault of Center Ice - TSN is the one that is actually making the switch and there is nothing that Center Ice can do about that...

the deal is just a mess.....but that is what happens when the only network that will show your sport also showcases LL Bean photoshoots and repeats of Survivor...

I have center ice up here in Canada, but it's at home, I'm at work, where I can only get TSN. They switched to NY-NJ. Oh, the most exciting series ever.

I've changed my mind. I DO want Buffalo to face NJ in the next round. Once and for all, it would be awesome if the offensive Sabres could beat out the defense-first Devils. Get that horrid, horrid team out.

Center Ice FINALLY realized WTF was going on and picked up the MSG feed.

Hopefully they'll realize their mistake and continue to show MSG instead of TSN the rest of the playoffs. Keep writing to badger them to make this change. If they advertise that their showing Flyer/Sabres, they should be obligated to show every minute of that game to their paying customers.

Archived