Danny Briere

mphs mike

on at least his 13th shot in double overtime!!!!!!!!!!

is the only shot for Buffalo in the second overtime and it goes into the back of the net"

The RJ call for those of us WITH Center Ice but without OLN

did you get the Center Ice feed Mike? I have CI but I also have OLN and thought that it would only come through on OLN?

Man, I'd love to have heard RJ's call on that one. Plus, had I been listening to him I wouldn't have had to deal with the OLN crew fellatiating Forsberg all night.

i was at the game, and as per tradition, we took off and ran the second the red light went on. Didn't even know who scored till we got in the car and heard the clip... Lets put it this way, it was a top 5 all time call by rick.

That's a terrible tradition. :)

I thought Rick's call was OK. I liked the simplicity of it and his repeating Danny's name -- almost sounded like his mother calling him for dinner. But, I don't know, it was a bit flat. I think even the announcers get tired at that stage of a game.

did you get the Center Ice feed Mike? I have CI but I also have OLN and thought that it would only come through on OLN?

No feed on CI tonight (I have Charter digital). Was hoping I'd get the Buffalo feed so I could listen to RJ, but alas, i had to sit through the Chinese Water Tourture that is the OLN announcers.

i was at the game, and as per tradition, we took off and ran the second the red light went on. Didn't even know who scored till we got in the car and heard the clip... Lets put it this way, it was a top 5 all time call by rick.

Truly a classic goal call by RJ. I think it got played like 3 or 4 times at some point during the post game, and each time, it got better. I was at the game so I obviously couldn't hear the call live, but I can only imagine how magical it must have been. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps...

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

No game on Center Ice. While I still haven't watched a Sabres playoff game in 5 years, listening to RJ over the internet isn't a bad consolation prize.

Archived