Sabres Preseason Schedule

LGR4GM

11 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I was told by someone here(don’t remember who), that because him and six people he knows are all renewing, that there will not be a substantial drop in STH numbers.  

What percentage drop in renewals or purchases does a person consider “substantial”?  I bet that number varies depending who you ask.

Me personally, the grand total of STH’ers would have to drop by 20% or more in an off-season for me to consider it substantial. Others may say 5%. Others may say 50%.

I know a few other STH’ers and they all renewed. Myself included. Although a few considered not renewing. Even threatened (to no one of importance) of canceling. But, in the end, it was all hot air and empty bluster. They renewed 😂

Edited by Zamboni

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

What percentage drop in renewals or purchases does a person consider “substantial”?  I bet that number varies depending who you ask.

Me personally, the grand total of STH’ers would have to drop by 20% pr more in an off-season for me to consider it substantial. Others may say 5%. Others may say 50%.

I know a few other STH’ers and they all renewed. Although a few considered not renewing. Even threatened (to no one of importance) of canceling. But, in the end, it was all hot air and empty bluster. They renewed 😂

They have?

1st installments aren't due for nearly another month.  Why would they have sent in their money already?

Me personally, the grand total of STH’ers would have to drop by 20% or more in an off-season for me to consider it substantial. Others may say 5%. Others may say 50%.

I know a few other STH’ers and they all renewed. Although a few considered not renewing. Even threatened (to no one of importance) of canceling. But, in the end, it was all hot air and empty bluster. They renewed 😂

Oh yeah...it was you. 😂

Im not sure what the numbers were in 19-20(15k-16k??), but I’m calling substantial...a drop of 2000 or more. 

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They have?

1st installments aren't due for nearly another month.  Why would they have sent in their money already?

Myself, and the others I know …. Paid almost half down before the Sabres told us to stop paying because there will be no season. 

Then, the season did start, but no fans. Then there were fans, but very few 😂

So myself and others already paid into our season tickets. And it just rolled over to this coming season.

I hope I explained that ok. 

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Oh yeah...it was you. 😂

Im not sure what the numbers were in 19-20(15k-16k??), but I’m calling substantial...a drop of 2000 or more. 

I don’t recall saying “ because I know about bunch of season ticket holders renewed… There wont be a substantial drop”.  Nope. Not me. 
A drop? Sure. I can see that.

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 1

Myself, and the others I know …. Paid almost half down before the Sabres told us to stop paying because there will be no season. 

Then, the season did start, but no fans. Then there were fans, but very few 😂

So myself and others already paid into our season tickets. And it just rolled over to this coming season.

I hope I explained that ok. 

Your ticket rep must not like you.  😉

Mine kept saying the deadline to pay more than the remaining balance from the previous year's unplayed games had slipped again & hold onto the money.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.