Shopping Jack Eichel: Montreal

dudacek

50 minutes ago, JohnC said:

This is off-topic because the topic I previously responded to regarding the Instigator Show has been removed. I also received a notice that I don't have permission to respond to that topic. I received a notice from @Curt and @Brawndoregarding the topic but it did not go through.  I'm curious as to what the problem is? I would appreciate any information about this subject. Maybe I'm being charged with another violation?  

It's not you, as far as I can tell.

5 minutes ago, Weave said:

Huh.  I always seem to miss the best fireworks.

BOOM!!

• Thanks (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JohnC said:

This is off-topic because the topic I previously responded to regarding the Instigator Show has been removed. I also received a notice that I don't have permission to respond to that topic. I received a notice from @Curt and @Brawndoregarding the topic but it did not go through.  I'm curious as to what the problem is? I would appreciate any information about this subject. Maybe I'm being charged with another violation?  

The entire thread disappeared somehow 

41 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Thanks. I'm wondering why?

The question I asked you is whether Dreger or Freidman got paid for doing their segments? Or if they did it gratis in order to increase their social media audience? 

Oh, I replied that I thought they were beyond to point in their careers where they would be doing work for publicity only.  I feel pretty sure that they get paid.

• Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Pimlach said:

No.  We lose Eichel and Mitts ?  We get Zegras or Krebs plus a pick and prospect?  Terrible trade and overly complicated.  

We just signed Mitts and we have few centers. Why throw him in this?   

These would be two separate trades.  Four pieces for Eichel - two firsts, one third and a top prospect.  The second trade is a 1st and a 3rd/Mitts for Zegras/Krebs.  I throw in Mitts as an option because in order to get value you have to give up some value.  Mitts seems to be on the rise and I'm rooting for that. However, IMO Zegras and Krebs have more upside. 

16 hours ago, Curt said:

Do you really think Mittelstadt has roughly equivalent value to a 3rd round pick?

Do you really think that Zegras or Krebs could be acquired for a mid-late 1st and a 3rd?

Your first question was answered in my post above.  Regarding the second question, Bisson is the agent for Eichel and Zegras.  Lets get er done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.