we should have a playoff beard contest

Corp000085

sure, i'll be the first to admit that a playoff beard contest is a very homoerotic activity, but it will be fun. We can grow our playoff beards and post a picture on webshots.com or wherever you have a picture sharing account. What better way to support your team than to grow a playoff beard just like the players... i'll have mine. Monkeygirl can be the judge and wings can be on me to the winner, unless its me... then i'll buy myself beer. ok i need a life or the sabres to play again. way bored!

what if you are closer to a hairless cat than grizzly Adams? :)

well, i believe Doug Neidermeyer said it best:

"What kind of fraternity would pledge a MAN like yourself?"

seriously though, i only was able to grow a full beard after about age 26... i had to shave from about 16-25, but there wasn't really much there. now i'm more david hasselhoff than ashton kisher or whatever the f--- his name is

i'm studying for an astronomy exam and doing a really bad job at it b/c I have center ice and there are so many games on.

Atleast the flyers won, but so did NJ. It's not so much that I'm scared of the Devils but they are truely the most boring and uninteresting team in history and really have been for some time now.

Beard judge eh......let's keep this under wraps.

Fast Fact:

The Sun accounts for 99.9 percent of all of the mass in the entire solar system. That's like the Devils consuming 99.9 percent of the energy in a hockey game...yes, I can do this!

i think its only fair if your playoff beard starts with the playoffs. last day of the regular season tops. thats why its a playoff beard. no cheating.

Let me guess....you are Italian and can grow one in a day and a half......my heritage prevents me from growing beards in less than a week and a half...so I have to cheat

Archived