Reinhart vs RoR: Who do you value more?

WildCard

Battle of Reinos   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Reinhart vs RoR

• Reinhart
    • O'Reilly

Yes but in 3-5 years you have Eichel and Mittelstadt anchoring your top two line, ala Pittsburgh with Crosby and Malkin, and you put your 3-4 center as defensive guys.  Also in 3-5 years you hope Eichel and Mittelstadt have matured and grown in the defensive game. 

And then he becomes expendable.  Not now.

I agree that the agent probably is stoking the fires, but still: if he's stoking the fires, that means it's fairly likely that ROR has requested a trade.

And if ROR requested a trade, and if the Hammy speculation about Eichel not liking ROR is true -- then there are 2 strong factors contributing to the likelihood that JBott decides that it would be best for the team to trade him.

Which is why I believe there is a strong possibility of an ROR trade.

Do you think the Cavs benefitted from trading Kyrie? Or would they have been better off ignoring his request?

Until it shows up in his on-ice game, I firmly believe the Sabres would be better off ignoring the trade request. That's barring a bonkers return, obviously.

Which is what I hope is Botterill’s approach.

But I think his approach is more a fair return, than bonkers return.

Which is I why agree with Freeman in that the return will be reasonable, but it won’t make a lot of Sabrespace happy.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.