OT: I'm weak, what's wrong with that?

Marvelo

I can still do more pull ups than our lord and savior Casey Mittelstadt (pbuh), so I've got that going for me too.

I don't wanna hear it. All you manly men can dial back the beer for a week or cut dessert or add a leisurely mile walk to your day and drop 10 pounds no problem. 

Exhibit A: Dark. He has had a cold which he lovingly passed to me. He didn't drink a beer for about a week... drops pounds, looks thinner, pants literally falling off. What the hell man

I'm out here busting my ass 1-3 hours every day working out, pushups, chinups, lifting human beings, weights, my own fat a$$, anything I can, have cut my food intake back and don't drink except on 1-2 on weekends/more at rare events and I have yet to drop an inch or a pound. If anything I look worse. I'm terrified to ever go to a place like Gold's cuz I'm not a fit chick. 

Stupid body goin' "b!tch you gotta bear them babies n  you need that fat" 

oh and my playlists for sweating usually are made of sh!tty 2000s "metal", crappy 2010s edm jock jams, early 90s hip hop, weird sh!t like Die Antwoord, better stuff like Rob Zombie, throw some Major Lazer, weird electronica and MIA in there. And missy elliott. You have to have missy if you're putting up with spandex riding up your a$$ crack. 

I don't wanna hear it. All you manly men can dial back the beer for a week or cut dessert or add a leisurely mile walk to your day and drop 10 pounds no problem.

Exhibit A: Dark. He has had a cold which he lovingly passed to me. He didn't drink a beer for about a week... drops pounds, looks thinner, pants literally falling off. What the hell man

I'm out here busting my ass 1-3 hours every day working out, pushups, chinups, lifting human beings, weights, my own fat a$$, anything I can, have cut my food intake back and don't drink except on 1-2 on weekends/more at rare events and I have yet to drop an inch or a pound. If anything I look worse. I'm terrified to ever go to a place like Gold's cuz I'm not a fit chick.

oh and my playlists for sweating usually are made of sh!tty 2000s "metal", crappy 2010s edm jock jams, early 90s hip hop, weird sh!t like Die Antwoord, better stuff like Rob Zombie, throw some Major Lazer, weird electronica and MIA in there. And missy elliott. You have to have missy if you're putting up with spandex riding up your a$$ crack.

There's definitely some truth to this. It takes much more effort for women to stay in shape from what I've been told.

I do still have somewhat of a beer gut (who needs a 6 pack when you can have a keg) but other than that I'm in pretty decent shape despite never working out and no longer being young (almost 37 now). I have a pull up bar that I put up over one of the doors in our house and almost every day after work (so probably 4 times a week) I bust out a half dozen of them to keep the man boobs away. Other than that I do little to no exercise. My face may or may not be a little on the chubby side as well, but I can't tell because I haven't shaved my face in over a year and a half so I'm sporting a Brett Burns style beard. I guess there's a chance I could shave it off and find out I have multiple chins, but I don't plan on shaving anytime soon so it will remain a mystery.

That really staves off the man boobs?

25264c6a-ebec-4dde-a05d-b2f545ec7583_1.d

It's either that or just lucky genetics. I used to do push ups and got sick of doing them so I bought a pull up bar on amazon like the one I posted the picture of. I usually do regular pull ups (the grips that are closest together) but sometimes I switch it up and either do the ones that are farther apart or the ones that stick out just to switch it up from time to time.

My wife went on a strict no carb/sugar diet and for the first time combined with working out is dropping weight fast.

My wife went on a strict no carb/sugar diet and for the first time combined with working out is dropping weight fast.

Ugh. I wish I could drop carbs. They're the only thing I can eat that doesn't make me sick. Sugar I could stand to do better on... 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.