Alex Nylander Watch Thread: What's up with him?

LGR4GM

NEVER!!

Randall and We've got it. And We've would never come around either, Mr. Brawndo, but at least you put the winkie thingie in there.

I was just kidding, man. I know you and nfreeman are about as staunchly anti tank as they come, among a few others.

It's just kind of funny that "promoting" Nylander to the struggling Sabres would probably be benficial to Rochester by giving someone else a shot to produce in his spot for them better than he has. His assist in helping the parent club tanking is really secondary.

Edited by Alkoholist

I was just kidding, man. I know you and nfreeman are about as staunchly anti tank as they come, among a few others.

It's just kind of funny that "promoting" Nylander to the struggling Sabres would probably be benficial to Rochester by giving someone else a shot to produce in his spot for them better than he has. His assist in helping the parent club tanking is really secondary.

I figured that, but I never give up a chance to make my voice heard.  There were very few against the tank.  The most vocal from what I remember were nfreeman, We've and myself.  I think there were a few others, but not as well voiced in that opinion.

The Sabres SOG is terrible each and every game.  Not sure, but maybe the lowest in the league.  Nylander's awesome SOG draught would have him fit right in on the Sabres.

I figured that, but I never give up a chance to make my voice heard. There were very few against the tank. The most vocal from what I remember were nfreeman, We've and myself. I think there were a few others, but not as well voiced in that opinion.

The Sabres SOG is terrible each and every game. Not sure, but maybe the lowest in the league. Nylander's awesome SOG draught would have him fit right in on the Sabres.

I know you're joking but I'd actually like to see it happen for a few games. Give him a few games on Eichel's wing and see if he sinks or swims at the deep end of the pool.

This season is lost anyway. Might as well roll the dice. If Eichel can't get him going move him down to the 3rd line with Reinhart and see what happens. Just make sure to send him back early enough that his contract slides again.

Edited by Alkoholist

lol yeah.

Bottom 5

31. Sabres

30. Ottawa

29. Nashville

28. Detroit

27. Minnesota

Top 5

1. Toronto

2. Pittsburgh

3. Edmonton

4. Chicago

5. Tampa Bay

Very interesting. Expect that the teams that seem to be highly out of place are in the "proper" spits when looking at fewest scoring chances against.

They need to have this guy talk to Alex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cal_Botterill

If only there was someone in the organ-EYE-zation who had a connection with this guy...  :unsure:

I figured that, but I never give up a chance to make my voice heard.  There were very few against the tank.  The most vocal from what I remember were nfreeman, We've and myself.  I think there were a few others, but not as well voiced in that opinion.

I was against the tank until I was for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.