Player Scoring Paces

WildCard

Kane actually on pace for 46g, 36a, 82 points. Point a game right now!

---

Hypothetical situation (unlikely, but not impossible): what if Kane maintains his current pace through the first 63 games of the season, and he's sitting at the trade deadline with a stat line reading: 35g, 28a, 63p.

Does anyone currently in the trade Kane boat reconsider?

Kane actually on pace for 46g, 36a, 82 points. Point a game right now!

---

Hypothetical situation (unlikely, but not impossible): what if Kane maintains his current pace through the first 63 games of the season, and he's sitting at the trade deadline with a stat line reading: 35g, 28a, 63p.

Does anyone currently in the trade Kane boat reconsider?

Probably but I'm also comfortable betting that he doesn't hit 35 on the entire season, and maybe even 30 

Though I'm not on the "trade Kane boat", I'm on the "I really don't know what to do in this situation" boat

Edited by Randall Flagg

Probably but I'm also comfortable betting that he doesn't hit 35 on the entire season, and maybe even 30 

Because of injury?

I’m thinking 20 to 25 goals over the next 60 games should be relatively easy.

Guys do have career years and outlier seasons.

Almo’s 76 immediately comes to mind.

You can’t project Pommers for that kind of production any longer since he is off the top line. Also the KO numbers seem way off. He has 7 pts in 16 games. With 64 games to go, that comes out to another 28 pts, thus 35 for the season.

As to Kane, he is having a career year, in a contract year, playing with one of the slickest playmakers in the NHL. Trade him. He is goign to want at least 7 mill per season. We simply can’t afford that long-term with all the other holes we need to fill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.