Rebounds: Which Sabre Rises from the Ashes?

LGR4GM

Redemption  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sabre has the best turnaround under the new coaches?

• Bogosian
    • Moulson
    • Ennis
    • Girgensons
    • Other, please list

Honestly, I'd have believed those were the actual stats :lol:

ROR.jpg

Here's the real thing. Guess which year he was traded to Buffalo 

And this was actually just as close as my shaky hand could get. The fourth and fifth dot from the left should be closer to the 100% dot than they are.

image.jpg

This is my attempt to graph Kyle Okposo

Edited by Randall Flagg

ROR.jpg

Here's the real thing. Guess which year he was traded to Buffalo 

And this was actually just as close as my shaky hand could get. The fourth and fifth dot from the left should be closer to the 100% dot than they are.

image.jpg

This is my attempt to graph Kyle Okposo

If you don't mind, it would be great if you could explain a bit more what the Y-axis is on these charts. I.e. a % of what? for 5-on-5 points per 60 (normalized to what?) 

If you don't mind, it would be great if you could explain a bit more what the Y-axis is on these charts. I.e. a % of what? for 5-on-5 points per 60 (normalized to what?)

To be honest I just plucked it off of google images but I believe what I graphed for KO/ROR is the same - the highest value is the age at which they scored their highest P/60 at even strength, and the value at each age represents their total for that season as a percentage of that peak production year.

To be honest I just plucked it off of google images but I believe what I graphed for KO/ROR is the same - the highest value is the age at which they scored their highest P/60 at even strength, and the value at each age represents their total for that season as a percentage of that peak production year.

Got it...thank you. Hence one point for each line, including the blue line which I assumed is historical average or something like that, will reach 100% and the rest of the points will be some % of that. 

Factoring in age, usage, linemates, coaching, etc I am not too worried about ROR rebounding...Okposo maybe a little worried. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.