Thwomp!

What do we need to do?

My keepers:

Eichel

Risto

McCabe

O'Reilly

Okposo

I'd trade anyone else. Including Reinhart for the right piece. Similar to what CBJ did when they traded Johansen for Jones. Something needs to be done. I'm ready for a big move. Why not?

We're floundering here. Let's make a big move. We've got nothing to lose at this point.

I think the only real difference they could easily make is bringing Guhle up and letting him play. This team is so slow. I'd keep Bailey in line up for sure

I believe Guhle is stuck in juniors until his season ends (unless we have another emergency call-up on defense).

Commenting on the original post, I don't want to see them move Sam. He's going to be an integral part of this team in the future. The current system and the inability of the point shooters to get pucks on net is impacting his numbers. Hard to tip in pucks that get blocked.

Where's Sam at ? Someone said 15 points in his last 18 games. He's one of the few bright spots on this roster. We're effectively getting more out of him than Eichel. Maybe he's the only one with decent trade value but I think you don't give up on this kid in his second season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.