Buying Sabres tix on secondary market

blugold43

Any advice?  What do you know about this process now that you wish you would have known before you did it for the first time?

I have never done this, but it has come to my attention that the only way I'm going to get my entire family of 6 to a Sabres game is if I procure the tickets at a substantial discount.  After last night's collapse, it seems like this might be a good time to look into it.

What sites are used for this?  I know about stubhub; are there are others?  Any pitfalls to avoid?  Thanks.

I've never had any problems with StubHub. If you have their app, you can just have the tickets on your phone when you go. (I'm still paranoid enough that I bring a printout in my back pocket too just in case.) Look for the ones that have instant-download.

If you're looking for a deal, look at Monday and Tuesday games. You should be able to find something good.

Can you even give these tickets away ?

The secondary markets seems to have recovered a bit of late, maybe because the Bills were essentially eliminated from the playoffs. And it's winter? I don't know. But the tickets aren't quite as cheap as they were, and some games are relatively pricey.

Any advice? What do you know about this process now that you wish you would have known before you did it for the first time?

I have never done this, but it has come to my attention that the only way I'm going to get my entire family of 6 to a Sabres game is if I procure the tickets at a substantial discount. After last night's collapse, it seems like this might be a good time to look into it.

What sites are used for this? I know about stubhub; are there are others? Any pitfalls to avoid? Thanks.

Get them from Stubhub, thats where most of us season holders sell ours. They go pretty cheap most days. If you are interested PM me. Edited by DirtDart

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.