I Am So SICK Of This Crap!!!!

CallawaySabres

Between the referees and that cheap shot last night, I can't even see straight today!!! I have not been this pissed off in a long time. How many goals are going to be called back? how many penalties are going un-noticed? And then the Tucker hit - I would have no problem going Malarchuck on his neck!!! This was supposed to be a day to enjoy their first playoff spot and instead, it is the same old crap that has been going on for weeks. Anyone who is interested, the # to the Office in Toronto is 416-981-2777. Give Em' Hell!

By the way, congrats to the Sabes on the playoff spot!!!

y'know.,...i feel your pain...but when i watch this team play for the last 2-3 weeks, i feel we've gotten the biggest break in the history of the nhl, as in, HOW THE HELL DID THIS TEAM EVER AMASS 98 POINTS??!

honestly, i didn't see one thing last night that led me to believe tomorrow's game will be anything other than just another ottowa beatdown.

y'know.,...i feel your pain...but when i watch this team play for the last 2-3 weeks, i feel we've gotten the biggest break in the history of the nhl, as in, HOW THE HELL DID THIS TEAM EVER AMASS 98 POINTS??!

honestly, i didn't see one thing last night that led me to believe tomorrow's game will be anything other than just another ottowa beatdown.

Whatever happened to optimism? Doesn't anyone remember how good this team is. We hit one rough stretch of 10 games and a lot of people are writing them off. We're still more than 20 games over .500 and should lock up a #4 seed. We played pretty well last night. Personally I can't wait to see what they can do in the playoffs.

Every team has another team that is like kryptonite. For Ottawa, it was Toronto. I wouldn't have minded seeing the Leafs make the play-offs, because they probably would have beaten the Sens.

But, I think Montreal could do it. I think Huet is the real deal...for this year anyway. I think TB could upset Ottawa, heck even New Jersey with Brodeur in net. But not the Sabres. We need someone else to beat the Sens. Our guys can't do it in a 7 game series.

Every team has another team that is like kryptonite. For Ottawa, it was Toronto. I wouldn't have minded seeing the Leafs make the play-offs, because they probably would have beaten the Sens.

But, I think Montreal could do it. I think Huet is the real deal...for this year anyway. I think TB could upset Ottawa, heck even New Jersey with Brodeur in net. But not the Sabres. We need someone else to beat the Sens. Our guys can't do it in a 7 game series.

Till the senators beat the sabres in the playoffs, they'll be our bi+ch...

Remember the "great" yashin being held pointless by a nobody (peca?) Remember our team imploding when our all-world goalie punched out a reporter, faked an injury, and having a no name backup (shields) steal game 6 and 7? Remember the sabres being swept by the senators in the regular season only be be swept by the sabres in the playoffs? I have full confidence in ruff et. al to destroy the senators when it matters.

I have full confidence in ruff et. al to destroy the senators when it matters.

Oh yeah baby.

As for never catching a break -- plenty of teams have gotten hurt by injuries this year worse than we have, including Philly, who we'll likely play in the 1st round. For that matter, Ottawa has lost Havlat, who is damn good and scored 4 goals against us in one of the early-season butt-whippings, for the year and who knows if they'll get dominik back?

I like Hecht quite a bit but if we go to pieces without him, we're not as good as I thought we were. We just need Miller back at 100% sharpness and we'll be fine.

Meanwhile, Connolly and Briere are both playing well and don't underestimate the value of getting Mair back. I'm perfectly happy with a 4th line of Mair, Gaustadt and Peters/Pominville/Novotny.

Go Sabres.

Archived