GDT: Sep. 19, 2016, Bruins at Sabres, 7pm, HarborCenter [Prospects Tournament]

Eleven

I'm frustrated they didn't stream last game and it doesn't look like they are for this one either.  Radio only and not even on WGR.  Ridiculous with all the connected tech they have.  So many out of state fans that cant go to the game.   

It is frustrating.  It can't really be about maximizing revenue, either; otherwise, they'd use the big barn.

I wonder if there's something in their MSG contract that prohibits it, maybe.

I hope that is the case and not just oversight.  PS&E seems to have their act together as an organization for the most part.  I'm sure all this will change in a couple of years as technology and market demands OTT (Over The Top) and ditches cable all together.  Would be great if they had their own network someday that we could subscribe directly to.  

In general, they didn't show up until the 3rd........ being down 3 - 0 after one, I wondered how ugly it could get.....Bailey's persistance in front of the net paid off for a goal in the early 2nd and Nylander's goal in the 3rd was very slick. A little puck handling and a quick, accurate wrister from in front. But he's got a ways to go before being ready. Penalties hurt them.... Bailey, Fasching, Carrier all were solid but didn't really standout to me. In the 3rd the Sabres had extended periods of pressure in the Boston zone, but the overall theme of the game was a solid Boston forecheck.

Kuraly's shortie for Boston in the 1st was also pretty sweet....... local player from Lewiston.

In general, they didn't show up until the 3rd........ being down 3 - 0 after one, I wondered how ugly it could get.....Bailey's persistance in front of the net paid off for a goal in the early 2nd and Nylander's goal in the 3rd was very slick. A little puck handling and a quick, accurate wrister from in front. But he's got a ways to go before being ready. Penalties hurt them.... Bailey, Fasching, Carrier all were solid but didn't really standout to me. In the 3rd the Sabres had extended periods of pressure in the Boston zone, but the overall theme of the game was a solid Boston forecheck.

Kuraly's shortie for Boston in the 1st was also pretty sweet....... local player from Lewiston.

Neither Goalie appeared to do well by the stats, were they weak or was the D that bad???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.