Trade: Jhonas Enroth to Dallas

TheMatrix31

It could be worse.. You could be so inept and not be able to upload a new avatar . I had the perfect blue medical grade tank to calm me as I hope for the hockey blackout to lift.

I feel your pain!  Took me hours to figure it out, but I just couldn't post with Timmy starring back at me all the time.  It's almost as creepy as someone preferring Rosie O'Donnel starring back at you :unsure: Edited by Woods-Racer

It's cool . Just too lazy to open the computer and complete the avatar task . Tried to do it on the phone.

Poor Rosie

No it's not cool lol.

You seem like you're going to be sticking around and that's great. But FIX IT! It hurts the eyes and memory.

No it's not cool lol.

You seem like you're going to be sticking around and that's great. But FIX IT! It hurts the eyes and memory.

Ok hon, I'll clean up the garage on the weekend .. And tell me this, since I don't see that awful pic on the phone or I would have changed it, who is it ?

Edited by K8prisoner

Ok hon, I'll clean up the garage on the weekend .. And tell me this, since I don't see that awful pic on the phone or I would have changed it, who is it ?

It's the garbage. TAKE THE FREAKING GARBAGE OUT!

JJ,

For what it's worth, we are all Sabre fans here.  We wouldn't be here if we were not.  Sometimes emotions get the best of us.

I am fine with your avatar and your cheering for the Panthers.

I have ties to Montreal and cheer for them, but, like you, the Sabres are my team.

What is this?  Who kidnapped the Halifax Instigator and wrote this post? 

Fucale is very over-rated for some reason. He's definitely not a top 5 goalie prospect, he's on the border of top 10

this is how to do it...

Have to feel for Jhonas. Looks like he finally might be in a playoff chase and then they lose their best player. Dallas is done.

If he gets hot they can overcome that. If he plays like last night...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.