Sabres Schedule Wallpaper -March 2014-

Peppy22

Here we go again,

after this blockbuster trade yesterday I changed the WP I wanted to come up with. First I had the plan to put one on it who will not get traded. Problem is, I couldnt be a 100% sure who could remain a Sabres player past wednesday so I decided to honour the 2 guys who were traded for their effort over the past few years. Hope you still can look at it for a month, despite both being traded. The other option would have been a John Scott wallpaper ;)

wp_sab_2014_03_tn.jpg

Take care!

Here we go again,

after this blockbuster trade yesterday I changed the WP I wanted to come up with. First I had the plan to put one on it who will not get traded. Problem is, I couldnt be a 100% sure who could remain a Sabres player past wednesday so I decided to honour the 2 guys who were traded for their effort over the past few years. Hope you still can look at it for a month, despite both being traded. The other option would have been a John Scott wallpaper ;)

wp_sab_2014_03_tn.jpg

Take care!

Thanks, Pepe.

You summed up beautifully what many of us feel.

Oo Oo me me! Tank in the dark! amiright? huh? huh? huh?

What do I win?

You there, good guess, but a little far off the mark. No, this one is a tribute to Anton Chekov entitled "I Wear Black".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.