Selling a bunch of tickets at cost

Eleven

I know that ticket sales typically belong in The Trading Post section of the board, but due to special circumstances (read on), Scott has allowed me to sell a bunch of tickets here at my cost (which is less than the price of a value game). I have a half-share in section 114. Basically, due to some grave family circumstances (that I have deliberately kept out of the Complaint Thursday thread), I'm not going to be able to make it to a lot of games this year. I'm selling just about everything I have between now and the end of 2013, and I might get into January, February, and March, too, as time goes on.

I'm not going to profiteer off of members of the board; I am selling at cost, which is $130 for a pair of seats in Sec. 114, Row 18. They're great seats. If you've never rubbed elbows with Chet and Muffy before, here's your chance (kidding; the people next to me are terrific and are diehards).

On the other hand, I expect anyone who buys not to profiteer off of me, either. Please buy for yourself, or for a friend or family member. I'm just trying to recoup costs; please don't resell these at a profit.

I've got the following:

Oct 8 v Tampa

Oct 10 v Columbus

Oct 17 v Vancouver

Nov 19 v St. Louis

Dec 10 v. Ottawa

Dec. 14 v. Calgary

Dec. 17 v. Winnipeg

I may end up selling the coveted Nov 15 game against the Leaves, but I did promise my ticket partner dibs on that, so if he doesn't want the tickets, I'll sell them here.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

I am selling at cost, which is $130 for a pair of seats in Sec. 114, Row 18. They're great seats. If you've never rubbed elbows with Chet and Muffy before, here's your chance (kidding; the people next to me are terrific and are diehards).

Really dude? Now you too with Chet and Muffy :death: Honestly those are in fact PRIME seats! But it also shows why I buy my corner clubs. Great view, not as good as yours but I am row 1 in a corner and my cost is $176 including the parking ramp pass. When you factor in how long you get in seat time and beers and bathrooms it's worth the little extra to me. We don't miss the start of a period and three minutes of it waiting for a whistle to get back to our seats. So the time spent in seat is less costly than yours ;) And we see the entire game which is why we're there. But I must admit. I have Chet to my right and Muffy sits behind us :bag: I might be interested in your Dec 10 game will let you know. Sorry for your family troubles bro. Hope it works out. Really didn't mean to hijack your thread but you know...

All the best. Knowing your passion for this team this can't be easy. I see that your games are being sold quickly. Wish I could take one off your hands but I can't.

Hopefully you'll get to enjoy later in the season!

Archived