Captain 2013-2014

ubkev

I descirbe this, but it is really frustrating when people don't do that. The away and together obviously means without and with Ehrhoff. The percentages are the shot differential (below 50% means the other team has more shots, above means the Sabres have more shots. The percentage over and under 50% is the differential).

Okay now I get it thank you. I should say that Hockey Buzz using Away and Together is one of the dumbest ideas ever... how about With and Without... so much more self explanatory.

Okay now I get it thank you. I should say that Hockey Buzz using Away and Together is one of the dumbest ideas ever... how about With and Without... so much more self explanatory.

I think I need a translation for everything in this. I never figured out when guys here post e3 either.

Don't worry, I'll never post from Hockeybuzz again haha. I go there probably once every two weeks just to get something to think about without giving it legitimate consideration. But I do believe that the graph was pretty solid.

I guess it really depends on who the real vocal leader is and that's not always easy for us fans to tell. I think the easy way out would be to give it to ott or kaleta but I want someone who'll actually be here for many many years to come. But I'm sure those two guys will at least get an A

Archived