Roll Call - Who will be in Philly tomorrow...

Tarrytown

I just got two tix in the lower bowl...cannot wait for a chance to see tomorrow's game... I have given up on this team a few times already... last night I was at the Flyers/Rangers game with clients and coulnd't believe what I missed... so let's hope I don't jinx them... let's hope they don't spot the Flyboys a three goal lead...

I am a scrambling to get a client meeting in Philly either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning..but as of now I am out

I needed to travel to both Pitt and Philly for work, and they asked which week I would like to go, and I told them NOT this week...

######!!!! :censored: One of my clients would've taken me to the game :(

I just got two tix in the lower bowl...cannot wait for a chance to see tomorrow's game... I have given up on this team a few times already... last night I was at the Flyers/Rangers game with clients and coulnd't believe what I missed... so let's hope I don't jinx them... let's hope they don't spot the Flyboys a three goal lead...

Can't see how you can jinx them... you were at the Flyers game Tuesday and the Sabres won, you'll be there on Thursday for another Sabres win.

:beer:

I feel like a jinx since I started watching them on CenterIce over the weekend - I swore them off - after they were crushed in Philly in February...which I saw in person.

I've been to plenty of wins over the years...I hope tomorrow is no different... Section 123!!!

I'll be there...lower bowl...I am going to wear my Sabres hat with the classic logo on it. I have an old black and red jersey with no name on the back, but I have sort of retired it since it is so out of date.

Archived