Fight Night 3/21/12 Montreal at Buffalo

Weave

Win, lose, draw  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Staubitz at McCormick

• Win Cody
    • Win Staubitz
    • Draw

Looked to me that Staubitz tried to send a message early. Clean square off and McC gets a doozy of a left cross in early, Staubitz gets a couple flush shots in middle, Cody tries to take it in close and Staubitz looked to connect on one and Cody calls in the refs. Seems to me that Cody wanted out at the end. It's gotta be a bitch to have McC's job when you;ve had concussion problems.

Win Staubitz.

I say draw, but I think Cody landed the best punch of the fight with a killer right cross that snapped Staubitz's head around right at the 12 second mark.

I called it a draw. Both landed some good punches. No clear winner. Tip of the hat to Cody who just keeps throwing them. If he continues with his pattern, he will be out the next two weeks with a concussion.

If cody DIDN'T get a concussion, then he should get the win by unanimous decision.

i heard someone on GR this morning say (might've been white), and i agreed, that seeing the fight just made me ... uncomfortable for mccormick. the guy is an absolute warrior -- too much so, for his own well-being. no way in hell he should be going like that with the history he has had of late.

Archived