Sabres remaining schedule

Foot In The Crease!

I heard Ruff say that on the Radio this morning too, but at no time did he blame the teams play on it or use it as an excuse. He was asked about it and weither its something he would like to see changed and he said that it puts them at a disadvantage when they face a team coming in on a days rest and would rather see them play around the league average of B2B's

of course you know around here there are certain people that will use these comments to continue their crusades to run Ruff out of town........

I heard Ruff say that on the Radio this morning too, but at no time did he blame the teams play on it or use it as an excuse. He was asked about it and weither its something he would like to see changed and he said that it puts them at a disadvantage when they face a team coming in on a days rest and would rather see them play around the league average of B2B's

of course you know around here there are certain people that will use these comments to continue their crusades to run Ruff out of town........

Just listened to the whole interview and if Ruff is to be believed, he never brought it up to Ted Black because he always just accepted it as something they do for the fans. Howard mentioned that Ted Black said something a few weeks ago about getting the league to reduce the back to backs, so unless we're all being lied to, the ownership/management team are the ones pushing to reduce them, not the coach.

Even though the Sabres had a fairly decent season, it's sad that Hockey is almost over. : (

At least baseball is coming around.

Yeah, I told my girlfriend that I was thinking of finally getting into the Isotopes this season. She seems to be agreeable to the idea. I really get bored with baseball, so it's going to be tough. But my summers are so LONGGGGGGGGG waiting for football, I might as well go get my Vitamin-D and look at girls in bikini tops a few afternoons this year. And hey, it's the Isotopes, right?

Archived