Regier Looking to Deal: LeBrun

HopefulFuture

You don't really think Stafford's lack of commitment/heart/drive/will are a result of his linemates, do you??

Compelling question. I think the answer is a definite "partially, yes."

I think if he could have stayed under Drury's wing another few seasons, we may have a more hockey-mature Stafford.

As it stands, he's been influenced by a wishy-washy, effete core group and now feels set upon by the fans, while at the same time impotent in a Sabres jersey.

His fate here was sealed many moons ago, now, when the last quality vets were shipped out (Grier's return notwithstanding).

You don't really think Stafford's lack of commitment/heart/drive/will are a result of his linemates, do you??

all of em are heartless lacking drive and zero % committed to winning this team is a joke. cliche spouting and pontificating about nothing. the excuse train pulls into the station and they all hop on board

Too much youth on the team to think that they have a whole lot of shaving to do before they get to the point where the cancers are removed and those kids have the right group of veterans above them pushing them to excel.

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Matt Ellis, too, because he doesn't have the skills to put the puck in the net, but man does he ever put in 110% every single shift and that is nice to see from a veteran.

Archived