Weave

Torres at Regehr  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose, draw

• Regehr win
    • Torres win
    • Draw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFxN8teTkFE

Regehr takes exception to Torres leaving his feet to throw a check. They have words and Torres invites Regehr to a go.

Looked to me like both fighters got one shot in before Regehr's jersey ended up over his head. Not much of a fight here. Would have liked to see a more convincing message from our crusher back there, especially against a guy who isn't known for his fighting prowess. Draw.

For how hard Regehr can throw a check I would expect him to have a mean streak and be able to throw a punch. However, I';m just not seeing it. I don't think he knows how. Anybody watch him over the past decade out in Calgary?

His rep is with body checks. He'll scrap when he needs to but he isn't know for his fisticuffs. Never was. He typically only gets in 2-3 fights per season.

A draw, but the point is that he's sticking up for his teammates, which is what everyone seems to be whining about the past ten days. Regehr is a very easy player to like.

I completely agree, and forgot to mention that in my first post. I'm glad he stuck his nose in ther for Erhoff.

Archived