more on suspension...

lalalalalaFontaine

while we're on the suspension topics. at what point do the stick infractions such as the one claude giroux placed on derek roy towards the end of the game get punished? obviously roy got a little dinged by it, and it definitely was intentional, back of the knee where there is no protection. not the worst slash by any means, but still punishable?

That stick to Roy stood out but these things go on all through the game by both sides. Claude G wasn't very stealth about it and I wondered at the time if it was maybe payback for something that went un-noticed earlier in the game,from last years playoffs or just whittling down the opposition. IMO Kaletas head butt was suspendible and dirty.

while we're on the suspension topics. at what point do the stick infractions such as the one claude giroux placed on derek roy towards the end of the game get punished? obviously roy got a little dinged by it, and it definitely was intentional, back of the knee where there is no protection. not the worst slash by any means, but still punishable?

Seriously this is a great topic. Remember when we were playing Bostin in the playoffs and vanke was on a breakway, Boychuck took his stick against Vaneks knee, taking him out of the rest of the series and we lost the series.

Roy took a hard stick and there was nothind done about it. I can't believe it. That is why there is fighting in the league so players settle scores evenly with their fists rather then there sticks. Anytime a player uses equipment as a weapon like what happened to Roy should recieve a suspension. He knew that Roy was hurt with a knee injury last year. This could have been really bad and I thought Roy was gone again. Kalatea gets a suspension for leading with his head??? :wallbash: Giroux should get one as well. :death:

Archived