NHL Officiating

Warriorspikes51

Winners finish, it's that simple.

Try this 4 paragraph retort on the 80's Oilers, or the early 90's Penguins, or the early 00's Red Wings, and they'd all say the same thing,,,,,,,,Winners finish......

People shouldn't complain about bad officiating because three really good teams have existed in the past. Great point.

I love Nathan Gerbe.

Why? Because he pulls a bitch ass move and gets nailed for it (a 10 minute GM penalty would have been more appropriate) but Nathan shouldnt leave his fate in the refs hands. Don't skate over to the ref with this ###### eating grin on your face. You are asking for it.

All in all the Sabres got hosed on a couple calls. Nothing i haven't seen in 1000 other games to every team in the league. The goal tending was a way bigger concern to me. Miller stunk out the joint.

Why? Because he pulls a bitch ass move and gets nailed for it (a 10 minute GM penalty would have been more appropriate) but Nathan shouldnt leave his fate in the refs hands. Don't skate over to the ref with this ###### eating grin on your face. You are asking for it.

All in all the Sabres got hosed on a couple calls. Nothing i haven't seen in 1000 other games to every team in the league. The goal tending was a way bigger concern to me. Miller stunk out the joint.

Agree with everything here. Except that miller stunk. He was slightly above average. He only stunk based on Buffalo Sabres Standards.

I just watched it again. The fact that that ref called tripping is mind blowing to me. Also, Gerbe did not skate over to him. He ran into him as the whistle was blown. Any way you slice it, I don't want that ref on the ice for any team. He's bad for hockey.

I'm not sure what the Sabres' all time record is for October 28 - November 1, But it seems they always lose for me on or around my birthday. Which is today.

They lost to the Penguins on my birthday last year. Happy Birthday.

Yes, Gerbe made an inexcusable mistake... I thought his explanation was entertaining, though. Despite this mistake, he's still one of my favorite players.

Archived