Starting Line up

ROCBuffalo

WGR reported this AM that Weber is out and MAG is in. Hecht and Ellis are the other scratches.

I'm assuming the forward lines will be Vanek-Adam-Pomm, Ennis-Leino-Boyes, Gerbe-Roy-Staff, McC-Goose-Kaleta.

this should probably be in the game day thread.

WGR reported this AM that Weber is out and MAG is in. Hecht and Ellis are the other scratches.

I'm assuming the forward lines will be Vanek-Adam-Pomm, Ennis-Leino-Boyes, Gerbe-Roy-Staff, McC-Goose-Kaleta.

Wait wait wait...

so you're saying...

Luke Adam is our #1 center???

:death: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

(just kidding... kid played well in pre-season and deserves the opportunity. i was a big critic last year though and i never would have guessed this would be the case six months ago)

I like it. Spreading the scoring out across three lines rather than doing the Vanek-Roy-Pommer, Ennis-Leino-Staff, and leaving the third line to be Gerbe-Adam-Boyes.

Wait wait wait...

so you're saying...

Luke Adam is our #1 center???

:death: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

(just kidding... kid played well in pre-season and deserves the opportunity. i was a big critic last year though and i never would have guessed this would be the case six months ago)

thats why i posted this, Its going to be interesting to see if ROy is really on the 3rd line, and if boyes makes it to the 4th line cause i thought gerbe, kaleta, and gaustad played so well together, but ville is on the second line........very interesting. It sucks that I have to be at work for this stuiped across the country season opener!!! :censored:

thats why i posted this, Its going to be interesting to see if ROy is really on the 3rd line, and if boyes makes it to the 4th line cause i thought gerbe, kaleta, and gaustad played so well together, but ville is on the second line........very interesting. It sucks that I have to be at work for this stuiped across the country season opener!!! :censored:

I've never been too crazy about assigning numbers to the lines. If you take a look at those lines, any one of those three could be the top producer at any point. What you're calling the 3rd line put up 57 goals last year, and that's with Roy and Gerbe missing half the season (yes, I realize what I just said about Gerbe.

Archived