Sabres Intro Song

spndnchz

Van Halen has many good intro type songs. Maybe Top of the World or Ain't talking bout Love just for powerful guitar not the lyrics.  

Ugh. I'm in the right time-frame to like VH, but man do I not like that band.

Welcome to the board BTW.

Good point. I just looked to see if you signed up just after the Boyes trade. :)

Hahaha nope i've been here a long time. I think my first screen name had something to do with a certain RJ call about Paul Gaustad. I joined back in the 06'-07' year, I just don't post like Liger or Hoss so I'm not up to 10k posts. :nana:

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm... No. What's wrong with having a bachelor's degree?

About 20 grand and usually no common sense comes with one.

I think we should go with straight Avenged Sevenfold...

The song is perfect. During the opening 30 second intro on every base beat or so you can flash a replay on the jumbotron then fade it out. During the brief interlude between intro and song you could drop the lights to black and then BAM! Sabres on the ice.

A7X is one hell of a band. They are a modern day Iron Maiden. Absolutely great talent. Edited by Claude Balls

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.